Authentic Leadership: Perfect Imperfection
March 10th, 2021
Public Event, you can register here: Authentic Leadership: Perfect Imperfection
Ok, let’s be real here: 2020 was a challenging year for mental and emotional well-being.
With all that we have experienced in 2020, stress, fear and anxiety is on the rise. Perfectionism and the expectation of getting it all “right” has created undue pressure on physical, mental and emotional well-being.
2021 is the year to turn inward and get proactive with your wellness and well-being.
Perfectionism affects how one thinks, behaves, and feels.
Instead of sticking metaphorical Band-Aids on things, escaping from symptoms, or simply chasing temporary relief, it’s time to dig deep and redesign your mindset.
It’s time for authentic leadership through Perfectly Imperfect. In this webinar, participants will:
• Receive useful insights and mental tools to help minimize the stress of being perfect
• Create awareness and curiosity of the present mindset
• Increase awareness of how fear can show up as perfectionism
• Discover how to reframe words that get us stuck in the trap of perfectionism
• Focus on your strength traits and the art of resilience.
• Bring normalcy to perfect imperfection and know that, as a leader, you’re not alone
This year, build your mental and emotional muscles by adding this impactive program to your fitness routine.
Build the muscle of resilience and authenticity in 2021